Curse of the Vampire Coast Live Wallpaper
To celebrate the release of our latest DLC for Total War: WARHAMMER II Curse of the Vampire Coast, we’d like to offer everyone the opportunity to have Total War: WARHAMMER II’s main menu themes as animated wallpapers.
To begin with we’re making available the Vampire Coast animated theme, but keep your eyes peeled for other animated themes from Total War: WARHAMMER II soon!
How do I get the live wallpaper?
Simply log in to Total War Access and download it.
How do I set up the live wallpaper?
You have a couple of options:
Use freeware such as VLC Media Player
- Open Vampire_Coast_Live_Wallpaper.mp4
- Navigate to Preferences using Ctrl+P
- Under Subtitles/OSD, uncheck the box next to Enable On Screen Display (OSD)
- Ensure the video is set to loop (the hotkey for this is the letter l)
- Right click on the video in the VLC Media Player window, navigate to Video in the drop-down menu, and click Set as Wallpaper (this will effectively show the video as a full-screen background wallpaper)
Use Steam Workshop for Wallpaper Engine
- Run Wallpaper Engine and select a monitor
- Navigate to the Workshop tab
- Search for Vampire_Coast_Live_Wallpaper
If you followed these steps correctly, you should now be underwater paying Amanar a visit.
We hope you enjoy your new animated wallpaper!