12 Days of Total War – The Shadow & The Blade Live Wallpaper
For day 10 of the 12 days of Total War, we’d like to offer everyone the opportunity to have Malus Darkblade and Deathmaster Snikch watching over their desktops as animated wallpapers.
How do I get the live wallpaper?
Simply log in to Total War Access and download it.
How do I set up the live wallpaper?
You have a couple of options:
Use freeware such as VLC media player
- Open shadow_blade_Live_Wallpaper.mp4
- Navigate to Preferences using Ctrl+P
- Under Subtitles/OSD, uncheck the box next to Enable On Screen Display (OSD)
- Ensure the video is set to loop (the hotkey for this is the letter l)
- Right click on the video in the VLC Media Player window, navigate to Video in the drop-down menu, and click Set as Wallpaper (this will effectively show the video as a full-screen background wallpaper)
Use Steam Workshop for Wallpaper Engine
- Run Wallpaper Engine and select a monitor
- Navigate to the Workshop tab
- Search for shadow_blade_Live_Wallpaper
If you followed these steps correctly, you should now be under the watchful eye of our two villains.
We hope you enjoy your new animated wallpaper!