MWNL 2018 Fixes and Patch Notes
– Fixed a crash during end turn cycles, noticeable on Xlanhuapec’s turn.
– Fixed an audio crash in a battles.
– Fixed spell casters being able to spam projectile spells while mounted on horses or pegasus, during battles.
– Optimised performance of Great Incantation of Khsar Rites sandstorm in Campaigns.
– In Mortal Empires Co-Op Campaign, Arkhan and Settra can now engage in diplomacy with each other.
– The number of Preset Army Setups that can be saved in Multiplayer has been increased.
– The Kephra Guard Regiment of Renown unit will no longer be recruitable multiple times.
– Prevented the Chaos invasion appearing and killing the rogue armies with Books of Nagash and aborting the players mission to attain them.
– Increased the limit of Canopic Jars (so players can get more Crafted armies from the Mortuary Cult).
– Added more voice over to Tomb Kings skeletons during battle. Clacketty-Doot!
– Fixed a progression blocker caused by entering a new campaign as a Tomb Kings faction, then entering diplomacy by double clicking another non-Tomb Kings faction’s settlement on the Overview Map, then offering them a diplomatic deal.
– The “Heralds Empowered” Tomb Kings technology can now be unlocked by completing only the final Dynasty instead of all Dynasties.
– When single entity units are fighting in battle, they will no longer disengage so often, which replenished their charge bonus incorrectly.
– Fixed a bug where the “Awaken” button in the Mortuary Cult on “A New Dynasty” didn’t activate until the next turn. It can now be activated when the resources are gathered.
– Added Heroes to the Tomb Kings Garrisons.
– Tomb Kings Legions of Legend units are now correctly affected by Lord’s red skill tree buffs.
– Fixed some flickering on the Campaign Map terrain on certain graphics settings for GTX 980 graphics cards.
– Necrosphinx and Hierotitan masks will no longer flip around during battle.
– Fixed a weird bug where Khalida’s staff would appear on random impacts during battles. I mean how does that even happen? Baffling.
– The Victory message at the end of Campaigns is now displayed correctly.
– Rogue armies carrying a Book of Nagash will now stop following their patrol path and attack anyone who declares war on them.
– Fixed the Bretonnia garrison building getting worse cavalry units per upgrade.
– Fixed some Vampire regions not having any Vampiric corruption in the Mortal Empires campaign.
– Tomb Kings Monsters can now be scaled up in The Laboratory Mode.
– Fixed achievement localisation mismatches (Russian, Polish, Turkish and Chinese)
– The Dark Side of Morrslieb achievement has been fixed.
– Modding: Fixed the dynamic script-loading not working correctly.
– Modding: Added Tomb Kings Prefabs to TERRY in the Assembly Kit.
Battle Map Updates
Added the following Custom Battle maps to Quick Battle mode:
– Charnel Valley
– Tomb of the Shifting Sands
– Vulture Ridge
– The Lost Crater
– Mortis Wastes
– Spice Dunes
– Plateau of the Dead
– Plains of the Dead
Replaced the battle map environments for:
– Dok Karaz
– Gor Gazan
– Karag Dron
– Karak Azgal
– Karak Bhufdar
– Karak Ungor
– Kelp and Koldust
– MP Heorot Ridge
– MP Peak Pass
– MP Blue Reach River
– Greatswords: +1 Bonus vs Infantry
– Empire Spearmen (Shields): -25 mp cost
– Halberdiers: +1 melee attack
– Flagellants & Tattersouls: -3 base damage, +4 ap damage.
– Pistoliers: +1 ap missile damage, +4 charge, +2 melee attack
– Waywatchers: +1 second reload time, reduced projectile mass (cavalry has an easier time catching the unit), reduced accuracy (mainly noticeable at max range against small targets), Hawkish Precision reduced to +15% ap missile damage.
– Sisters of the Thorn: +50 mp cost
– Foot Squires: +1 Bonus vs Infantry
– Battle Pilgrims: +1 MD
– Grail Relique: -50 mp cost.
– Grave Guard GW: +2 Bonus vs Infantry
– Orc Arrer Boyz, Savage Orc Arrer Boyz: -1 missile damage, +1 ap missile damage.
– Bestigor Herd: -1 Melee Attack
– Knights of the Realm: +2 MD
– Pegasus Knights: +2 MD
– Royal Pegasus Knights: +2 MD
– Men-at-arms (Polearms): +1 Bonus vs Large
– Darkshard (Shields): +25 mp cost.
– Queek: -50 mp cost, +4 bonus vs. infantry.
– Warlord Bonebreaker: -50 mp cost.
– Centigors Throwing Axes: -2 ammo, Removed splash attacks.
– Centigors: Removed splash attacks.
– Loremaster of Hoeth: -50 mp cost.
– Hell Pit Abomination: -3 BvL, +4 MA
– Plague Priest – Plague Furnace: -2 MD
– Skink Chief: +50 mp cost on foot and terradon.
– Rev Bastiladon: +25 mp cost.
– Feral Cold Ones: +4 charge bonus.
– Feral Bastiladon: +4 charge bonus, +4 MD.
– Questing Knights:+2 ap damage, -2 base damage, can now use Lance Formation ability
– Grail Guardians: Can now use Lance Formation ability.
– Chameleon Skinks: -2 MD
– Chaos Warriors (all): +3 morale
– Chaos Warriors: +2 charge bonus
– Orc Big Uns: +1 charge bonus
– Cairn Wraiths: +2 charge bonus
– Khazrak: +2 MD
– Knights of the Blazing Sun: -50 mp cost
– Silver Helms (shields): +6 charge bonus
– Horned Ones: +1 charge bonus
– Cold One Dread Knights: +2 MD
– Settra – Chariot of the Gods: -100 mp cost
– Screaming Skull Catapult: -50 mp cost
– Ushabti (Great Bows): -1 ammo
– Chosen of the Gods: -1 ammo
– Khemrian Warsphinx (and mounted versions): -8 charge bonus, -200 health
– Rune of Wrath & Ruin: increased target range to 150, max 4 uses
– Master Rune of Wrath & Ruin: increased target range to 150, max 3 uses
– Dragon breaths: +7% projectile damage and projectile ap damage. Slightly improved accuracy of Star Dragon breath.
– Lance Formation: removed negative stat modifiers.
– Murderous Prowess: +30% vigour changed to +18% vigour.
– Murderous Mastery: +30% vigour changed to +18% vigour.
– Old Grumblers: +18% vigour changed to +9% vigour.
– Regrowth & Upgraded: +1 mana cost.
– Fate of Bjuna: +2 mana cost.
– Savage Dominion: +4 mana cost.
– Fiery Convocation: -1 mana cost.
– Fiery Convocation Upgraded: -3 mana cost.
– Liber Bubonicus: -5 secs duration.