Tehenhauin, a Red Crested Skink, emerged as the charismatic Prophet of Sotek after a devastating plague was spread across Lustria by Clan Pestilens.
As he led a migration out of the defiled city of Chaqua where the disease began, he prophesied the coming of the Serpent-God and rallied the surviving population of Lizardmen to join his counterattack. As Sotek’s cult grew, so too did the Prophet’s following, and for many years Tehenhauin led his apostles to many victories, slaughtering countless captives as sacrificial offerings in the hope that their spilt blood would bring forth the Serpent-God himself.
Ikit Claw – like all of Skavenkind – is naturally suspicious, untrusting, untrustworthy and, well, downright treacherous.
His aptitude for science and invention is unrivalled, but as well as being the greatest Skaven Warlock of all time, Ikit Claw has also developed an awesome command of the Winds of Magic. His exceptional scientific knowledge and magical powers have made him indispensable to the Council of Thirteen. In his quest for mass destruction, Ikit created the Doomsphere, the first Atomic Bomb, and he will stop at nothing to unleash it upon the world.
- Sacrificial offerings gained from winning battles can be offered to Sotek to receive a variety of powerful rewards.
- Upkeep: +200% for Saurus Infantry and Temple Guard units until completing Stage 1 of the Prophecy of Sotek
- Rite cost: -75% for Rite of Sotek
- Physical resistance: 10% for Skink units (Lord’s army)
- Leadership: +10 when fighting against Skaven (Lord’s army)
- Untainted: +3 (local province)
- Horned One
- Ancient Stegadon (Engine of the Gods)
- Blade of the Serpent’s Tongue (starting item)
- Plaque of Sotek (quest item)
- Gain access to the Clan Skryre Forbidden Workshop
- Research rate: +20%
- Loyalty: +2 for new recruits
- Construction cost: -40% for Engineering buildings
- Starts the campaign with a Warpstorm Doomrocket
- Upkeep: -50% for Warplock Jezzails, Ratling Gun and Warpfire Thrower Weapons Team units (Lord’s army)
- Recruit rank: +2 for all Skaven Weapons Team units
- Iron Frame (starting item)
- Storm Daemon (quest item)
Uses Lore of Beasts
Tehenhauin is a magic user and has access to the Lore of Beasts
Melee attack: +12, Physical Resistance: 10%
Prophecy of Eradication
Bonus vs. Infantry: +15, Weapon Strength: +10% when fighting against Skaven, Beastmen Warherds, Chaos and Norsca (Lord’s army), weapon strength: +10%
Disciples of Sotek
Armour: +20 for Red Crested Skinks and Bastiladon (Ark of Sotek) units (Lord’s army), Melee defence: +8 for Red crested Skinks (Lord’s army)
Tide of Sotek
Leadership: +10 for Red Crested Skinks and Bastiladon (Ark of Sotek) units (Lord’s army), Melee attack: +8 for Red Crested Skinks (Lord’s army)
Promises of Reconstruction
Public order: +2 (all provinces), Untainted: +2 (local Province), Tax rate: +30% (local province)
Winds of Magic power reserve: +10, Winds of Magic cost: -10% for Lore of Beasts
Casualty replenishment rate: +10% for Red Crested Skinks and Bastiladon (Ark of Sotek) units (Lord’s army), Upkeep: -20% for Red Crested Skinks and Bastiladon (Ark of Sotek) units (Lord’s army)
Sacrificial Offerings: +20% through post-battle options (factionwide), Global recruitment capacity: +1, Local recruitment capacity: +1
Uses lore of Ruin
Ikit Claw favours ranged combat and is a caster with access to lore of Ruin
Cooldown: -20% to all spells
+3 loyalty for warlock Masters, Hero capacity: +1 for Warlock Engineers
Improved Warpstone Detector
+50% chance to acquire Warp-fuel after battle
The Very Latest Thing
Ammunition type: Concentrated Flame (increased range and anti-large), Missile damage: +12 %
Recruitment duration: -1 for Doom-flayer and Doomwheel units, Recruit rank: +2 for Doom-flayer and Doomwheel units (Lord’s army)
Winds of Magic power reserve: +20, Upgrades ability: “Brass Orb”
Prefer to tinker in the workshop and play as The Warlock?
Want to sacrifice to Sotek and play as The Prophet?