A Disclaimer for all Community Content Featured by Creative Assembly
Any content that has been created by our community and featured on any Total War or Creative Assembly channels is in no way officially endorsed by Creative Assembly, Games Workshop or any other associated brands.
Any community content featured by Creative Assembly or its associated brands should in no way be considered official or endorsed by the respective parties as these features are only to highlight interesting or impressive works by the modding community for all of our Total War titles. We can in no way validate their authenticity, historical accuracy or their accuracy to any third party properties’ respective cannon. Any mods downloaded by users are done so at their discretion and Creative Assembly can in no way assure that they will work from a technical standpoint.
In addition to the above guidance, bear in mind that Total War: WARHAMMER contains IP owned by Games Workshop, and as a result you should consider the following when creating mods for this title.
- When uploading TW:WARHAMMER mods to the Steam Workshop via the mod manager, you’ll need to confirm you’ve read the section on Mods in the game’s EULA. This is provided as a pop-up message when you are uploading.
- Please ensure your mod meets the requirements laid out in the EULA, especially with regard to the treatment of Games Workshop and Total War IP, and ensuring that no third party IP is present.
- Do not include or alter content in a way that is offensive or denigrating to the World of Warhammer Fantasy Battles.
- Please only include Warhammer Fantasy Battles content in your mods – other Games Workshop IP like Age of Sigmar or Warhammer 40,000 is separate and is often licensed to other companies, or used in other games.
- It is not permitted to charge or ask for money for your Total War: WARHAMMER mods.