Total War: MEDIEVAL II Mobile – Update 1.3
Patch 1.3 for Total War: MEDIEVAL II on mobile brings a number of oft-requested quality of life features along with stability improvements and general bug fixes to the game.
Next up: we turn our focus to the Kingdoms expansion, which we look forward to sharing more about later this year.
We’ll see you on the battlefield!
— The Feral Interactive Team
FEATURES / QUALITY OF LIFE
- Implemented improvements to the End Turn speeds
- Added screen rotation support for devices with a camera notch, allowing the user to turn their phone and play in either landscape orientation
- When adjusting formations with two fingers, players can now lift one finger for easier control after triggering the action
- Tapping with two fingers during battle now hides the UI
- Adds the “process_rq” console command, which triggers the immediate completion of outstanding recruitment.
- Defeated factions now unlock immediately without requiring a relaunch of the game
- Added a new button to the Help & Support section of the Main Menu which links to a YouTube playlist of tutorial videos
- Tapping a dead faction member on the Family Tree panel now reveals the details of their death
- Added further instructions about Positioning Mode to the Battle of Hastings Tutorial
- Tapping and holding on a non-player character/army now opens the Character Details panel
- Unit upgrades are now displayed on the Recruitment panel
- During battles, tapping a Unit Status Display now selects that unit
When contacting customer support from the Help & Support menu, the following files are now automatically attached to the email:
- The last manual save
- The two most recent autosaves
- The player preferences file
- The crash log (when available)
Other crash fixes implemented in today’s build:
- Fixed a crash that occurs when double-tapping the screen after a rival faction initiates a battle
- Fixed a handful of crashes that could occur when loading save games
- Fixed a crash that could occur when moving units onto damaged walls during a battle
- Fixed a handful of high-frequency crashes
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing the Agents tab in the Faction Summary
- Fixed a crash that could occur when playing as Portugal
- Fixed a crash that could occur when minimising the game
- Fixed a soft lock that could occur when tapping your faction’s treasury balance
- (Android only) Fixed a crash that could occur when opening the Settlement Details screen
- (iOS only) Fixed a crash that could occur when tapping the Campaign Map to close the console
GRAPHICS & ARTWORK
- Upscaled and improved the visual fidelity of portraits in a character’s retinue
GENERAL BUG FIXES
- The Building Browser no longer displays the restricted buildings of other settlement types
- (iOS only) When contacting customer support via the crash report prompt, the latest save game is now automatically attached to the auto-generated email
- Fixed an issue where ships could get trapped on land
- Added visual feedback to indicate when the End Turn button has been pressed on the Campaign Map
- Fixed an issue in settlements with a Racetrack where the Race Frequency counter would display incorrect details
- When using a mouse and keyboard, double-click commands are now properly recognised
- Fixed an issue where intelligence gathered on a non-player army would not always display when viewing that army
- Fixed an issue where drawing a new path would fail to override a unit’s previous multi-turn path
🛠 NEED HELP?
If you experience any issues after downloading the update, please take a moment to contact Feral support for additional troubleshooting steps and assistance.