The Queen & The Crone Public Beta patch is now live!
This update aims to deal with some of the issues you’ve been having since The Queen & The Crone’s release – make sure to keep us posted if you happen to encounter any more.
If you’d like to opt into the The Queen & The Crone Public Beta, simply follow these steps:
- Restart Steam
- Find Total War: WARHAMMER II in your Steam library
- Right click Total War: WARHAMMER II and go to Properties in the drop-down menu
- In the Properties window, select the Betas tab
- In the drop-down menu under Select the beta you would like to opt into: select public_beta
- Total War: WARHAMMER II will then update to build 7312.1390392
- Rebalanced Crone Hellebron’s Cursed Blade ability by removing the phase recharge and changing the phase to deal up to 144 to a single target when the phase is applied. The phase can be reapplied every ten seconds.
- Rogue armies will now spawn correctly in campaigns.
- Arkhan’s Legion of Death skill will now add factionwide buffs to Fell Bats, Crypt Ghouls, Dire Wolves and Hex Wraiths.
- Bone Giant has had the undead trait removed and the construct trait added as well as +10 Leadership.
- Bretonnian starting armies have been changed back to what they were prior to The Queen and the Crone update.
- Tyrion’s -1 to recruitment time will now apply to Sisters of Avelorn and Shadow Warriors.
- Firebark Elders (Tree Kin) Regiment of Renown unit now correctly has its Wildfire Aura ability.
- Summoners of Rage (Dragon Ogres) Regiment of Renown unit now correctly has its Chain Lightning ability.
- Great Mortis Delta province is now correctly part of the Geomantic Web.
- Fixed a softlock that would occur for Crone Hellebron when the Amulet of Dark Fire quest would trigger when Shrine of Khaine had been razed.
- Sword of Khaine will no longer display an Empire flag after loading a save game from before The Queen and the Crone update when Shrine of Khaine has been razed.
- Diplomacy Greetings for Dark Elf factions will now use the correct VO actors.
- Sisters of Slaughter and Sisters of Avelorn will no longer use male conversational VO in battles.
- Builds in localised languages will now trigger UI click sounds on the technology tree, skill tree and crafting screens.
- Various localisation issues fixed across multiple languages.